GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
1. Candidates are required to report on 5 August 2016 at the interview venue with the following:
a. Writing materials including ruler and eraser.
b. 2 pairs of white vests (unmarked).
c. 2 pairs of navy blue shorts.
d. Canvas shoes/trainers and white socks.
f. Set of cutleries including plates and drinking cups.
g. Beddings to include blankets, white bedspread and pillow case.
h. ECG report from any government certified hospital.
i. 4 copies of full size colour photographs in standing position and in suit.
2. The selection board will involve physical, medical and academic tests. There will also be an oral interview for all candidates.
3. Candidates will be required to produce original and photocopies of the following:
a. All academic/professional certificates including degree/HND, WASC/GCE or equivalent, testimonials, NYSC Discharge or valid Exemption Certificate as applicable and a file jacket.
b. Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
c. Valid certificate of state of origin.
d. Military Identity Card (for Service Personnel).
e. Letter of recommendation by the commanding officer for military personnel.
f. Letter of sponsorship in tertiary academic institution for military personnel.
4. Candidates will be fed and accommodated for the duration of the interview.
5. Candidates would be responsible for their transportation to and from the interview venue.
6. The use of personal/private vehicles will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview.
7. Visitors will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview.
8. Candidates will report at Nigerian Defence Academy (Old Site), Kaduna on 5 August 2016. Candidates will be received from 9 am. Candidates who arrive later than 6 pm of 5 August 2016 will be disqualified.
9. List of shortlisted candidates is also available at www.nigerianarmyms.ng.
NOTE: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in the course of the selection interview.
Major General MH GARBA
Military Secretary (Army)
for Chief of Army Staff